The Vintage Army Pant
This variant is currently sold out
Each pair of these Vintage army pants were hand picked by the NR team. They are from the 60's and 70's and each pair is different. We had each one cropped for a more modern fit, had any holes in the butt and crotch patched and added adjusters to the sides so you can wear them high and tight! Pair them with a vintage belt for the perfect fit!
- to find your size measure your natural high waist, you'll want your measurement to fall somewhere in-between the 2 numbers listed on the size option
- some have stains and holes, please note this is what makes them cool!
- meant to be worn high waist
- inseams are approx 26"
- rise ranges from 12 1/2" - 13 1/2" depending on size
- model is wearing size 28-31